Book Now For A Great Rafting Experience!
You’re only a few clicks away from booking your fun and memorable rafting experience. Booking online couldn’t be easier. Just follow our simple steps by clicking the 'blue White Water Rafting button' on the right handside of the page.
All rafting vouchers bought direct through Tees Barrage International White Water Centre or online through www.nswatersports.com can be redeemed online. If you have any other rafting vouchers please contact the centre on 01642 678000 to book.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve answered all of the regularly asked rafting experience questions on our FAQ page. However there’s some essential information you need to be aware of before booking.
- All Participants must be aged 14 years and above, be able to swim 25 metres, and weigh no greater than 16 stone (100kg). You also need to agree to our terms and conditions.
- All participants must complete and sign, or be signed by a parent/guardian if under 18, an ‘Activity Medical Consent Form’ when they arrive at the centre.
- All of our watersports activities take place on the River Tees, the water is fresh, clean off the Pennines however we cannot guarantee bathing quality as this is an open body of water. There are many factors that may change the quality of water from day to day and this is not drinking water so please ensure that after using this facility or any other body of open water, that you clean your hands and shower to reduce the risk of illness.
- On the day you’ll need to arrive 15 minutes before your booking.
- We will provide you with all of the equipment all you need to bring is a swim costume, some training shoes you are happy to get wet and a towel
- We recommend that you leave any valuables including watches and jewellery at home to avoid the risk of losing or damaging them.